CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Couple more mixes I've tried.....

Strawberry/Lemonade Pie - I really thought this was good! If you like cream cheese, you'll love it, as it takes TWO blocks of cream cheese to make the pie. Once again, IMO, you can never, ever have too much cheese! I did like this, it was very easy to prepare and the only thing it requires it to set in the fridge for about 4 hours before serving. This can also be prepared as a dip!

Fudge Pie - I made this one Saturday night, and my plan didn't go as I'd hoped. I wanted to have this for dessert after supper, and I put it in the refrigerator during our meal and for a while following. When I took it out to cut it that night, it was NOT ready to be cut into! It was still very loose. The directions say it's best to let it refrigerate overnight, and it truly does need that! The next day it had a much better consistency, and my husband has been eating on it ever since! He was very impressed with it.

The next thing I'll be trying is the Bacon Dip for a church gathering on Wednesday night. Check back to see how it goes!

0 comments: