CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Double Fudge Brownies!

I also made these last Friday night for our first ever scrap booking party at church! The brownies are good and very moist. They do have choc. chips in w/ the mix which gives it an extra chocolaty treat! I made it in the bigger squared Pampered Chef baking dish, and that in turn made them a little thinner than I would like. So I will make them in no bigger than an 8x8 dish next time.

An idea I just now had for this would be to use this mix as a crust for a dessert pizza! After consulting with a friend (thank you, CeeCee) I have learned that putting Parchment Paper down on the pizza stone (cutting it to fit the size of the circle) will prevent the batter from running off. If I get time one weekend coming up, I might try this out! I will keep everyone posted!

0 comments: